T snowplough our smaller but robust plug on the protection of the leading TRACK SYSTEM, which absorbs impact forces and thus the maximum extent protects the vehicle. In the event of a crash plough obstacles in each plough section individually deviation obstacles. Plug adapts to the surface ploughing through the lift system and lateral inclination. The joint between plough sections is always sealed off, thus preventing an excessive spray of snow. The track system provides a stable management plough sections without "shearing" and permanent protection functionality. This allows a perfect adaptation to the surface of the roadway and override protection for obstacles op to 20 cm. The system of rotation independent of the lift, providing lateral deviation of 140. Due to weight is suitable for installation in vehicles with lower load capacity of the front axle. It is especially suitable for ploughing main and municipal roads, parking or industrial areas. Mounting is possible on the front three-point linkage, various mounting plates regarding the vehicles or communal mounting plate. The height-adjustable skids can be optimally adjusted ploughing high and consequently wear of blades.
• frame with plough sections
• hydraulic system to swivel the plough left-right
• hydraulic hoses with fast couplings DN10-ISO 7241-1A
• kerbs deflector left-right
• three-point linkage CAT I, II and III or mounting plate as per EN 15432 F1 (former DIN 76 060, size 5 or 3)
• pressure relief valve
• stronger two-way hydraulic cylinders
• lateral inclination up to 14°
• the height-adjustable skids
• marking flags whit bracket
• storage leg
• spacer for the swivel angle of 36 °
• colour RAL 2011
MARKER LIGHTS "LED"
PU plough section extension
RUBBER SNOW DEFLECTOR
ADJUSTABLE PLANE SNOW DEFLECTOR
HYDRAULIC LATERAL TILT
Spacer for the swivel angle of 33º
UPGRADE 2 additional spring / plough section
LIFTING SYSTEM ''ALPIN''
mounting adapter regarding ordering